Monday, April 21, 2008
Ups & Downs
I have to admit, life has a lot of ups & downs, which goes the same for my job. It isn't really I have passion in my work & therefore everything is so positive & such a bless. But what I have written in the past few occasions are the highlights of my daily work. I wld say, it is better to write about happy things and get my readers share my joy, rather than complaining about my lazy / super forgetful / irresponsible boss who makes my life more difficult than ever or the who-who client who shouted at me over some MonashLink mistake that is definitely NOT my fault. Oh well, sometimes i do need a balance too. I could feel all exhausted & stressed out after a day of work, coming back ready to bark & bite my poor housemate. I do need to release, but times when i look back & recall some positive experiences, i strive to stay on & be more appreciate of what i hold in hands....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment