Wednesday, April 02, 2008
First "First Bites" Session
First Bites this morning was very successful indeed - 9 clients attended, a full-house I wld say! My very first experience of running a two-hour talk all by myself as a dietitian~! And i was just so glad that things turned out to be alright even after a manic of locating A LAPTOP in MonashLink. Oh crap.. Not even mention the highly equiped "computer storage". But very well, an very encouraging experience - i m more than just pleased with the feedbacks. Many people have decided to come back for more MonashLink activities eg. supermarket tour, one-to-one dietetics or physio strength training. And for more personal, i m even more pleased for myself when a gentleman walked up to me & claimed that I m the best dietitian he ever met, provided he has been seeing 7-8 dietitians so far. Oh~ I m definitely not flawless, not perfect, but i m so glad that i did make the impact on him, n his empowerment to his health! I am actually doing my job well! Ha~ suddenly the image of me being so depressed this time last year appeared itself in my mind.. So i did achieve the "impossible"..... I m indeed not as useless as my cruel supervisor presumed. I.... DID.... IT.............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment