Thursday, July 12, 2007
Xingwei in Melbourne
These 2 days I have been spending time with Xingwei, who has come to visit Melbourne from Singapore. Initially the trip was planned to have Bernard here as well, but due to unfavourable circumstances, only Xingwei could make it. Haha.. Xingwei was supposed to be the surprise of the trip when Ber only told me that he wld be coming with 'a friend'. Anyway, not been too closed with Xingwei before but these 2 days have definitely been an opportunity to know him more. Yesterday, after he touched down, I first brought him to a round trip around the Melbourne Airport carpark (as Kheng Ling n I failed to re-locate our car in that massive carpark.. Ooops~). Then, upon arriving to the city, we had a quick lunch n then a city tour to the famous Burke St, Flinders Street Station, Federation Square, the Crown. And, eventually going up to the Lygon Street for Italian dinner. Well, pretty full. As for today, we ve been to the Victoria Market for a mega shopping n then got him booked into a day trip to Great Ocean Road before getting onto the tram to St Kilda Beach. I believe I did give him a kind of welcome to Melbourne, i hope. Haha... Shall have a farewell for him tomorrow night, after he gets back from Great Ocean Road.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment