Thursday, December 14, 2006

Grad Day

14th Dec - Graduation Day 2006. Today I witnessed five of my friends graduating, who included my best buddy. Running from one studio to another.. Handling the families for friends.. Taking photos n more photos.. But honestly, really, i can say i did not regret staying back in Melbourne for today as I was there to withness my friends' big day. I felt the joy, contentment, satisfaction, thankfulness, pride in the eyes of the graduads as well as the parents. It wasn't like watching a show anymore, i was simply infected with the happiness. Really hope that next year this time, I ll be doing my parents proud too~
Kheng Ling, Victor, Wan Yi, Me, Song Yee

Me + Kheng Ling

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for everything my dear friend!!!
thanks for staying back to accompany me and always be there when i needed a hand(especially during my convo)