
A trip to Healesville Sanctuary today. I must say i was proud of myself driving such a long way there~ Haha.. Anyway, it was really nice to spend a day in the nature, seeing n learning about the Aussie animals. When u go learn something new, u realise how little of this world u know. I might be knowing human nutrition well, but when looking at Koala food, i was amazed. It was funny to know they actually eat shit. Hahaha.. Oh well, then somehow the koalas were so hyperactive today. This super lazy bear actually did some climbing, walking, jumping n eating for us. I think Kheng Ling n i were so impressed with them that we actually spent an hour taking photos of them. They are just adorable!! Ha... Besides, we got quite a few nice shots of the platypus~ Um.. yes, definitely a nice day-out.
No comments:
Post a Comment