Early this morning, I went to see the dentist to get my decayed tooth fixed. Ha.. The dentist told me my teeth are very healthy except for this small hole, but now fixed. This dentist visit allowed me to learn an economic fact. It is much cheaper to buy tons of toothpaste n brush my teeth twice a day than visiting the dentist once in a blue moon. (my face almost turned green when I paid…) So I must keep my teeth clean! Anyway, after that, I went to the hair-dresser, planning to trim n tidy up my one-semester-long hair. However, the hair-cut was very very unsatisfactory. The stupid hair-dresser simply cut my hair short in length n not improving the overall look. I look so nerdy now. I m cursing him so often now. *argh!!!* At night, I went to watch 大戲 with Mummy + 3 aunties. Honestly, it was an auntie activity (the hall was filled with aunties over the age of 50 in average!) but I just joined in to have a greater understanding of the Chinese traditional art. The costume, storyline, n even the enthusiasm of those aunties in fact surprised me. 50+ year-old hot fans!! Hahahaha…
** Yes, bought a new di-camera! So happy! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment