Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Mock Interview

Mock interview this morning. I had a panic attack right before the interview as to where exactly the PeterMac centre is. Thanks for the senior dietitian who gave me the wrong street name, but soon, it was resolved & I arrived 30min before it started.

Oh well, the interview was formal, however, I was not at all nervous or stressed. Perhaps at the back of my mind, i did know it was a mock. The interview has taken ~35min, when i was asked 6 different questions which I answered with stories of experiences to demonstrate some skills. And, it was....... crap. Examples not strong enough or lack of details. Funny enough i didnt actually "sell" myself but being too humble.

Well, i learnt a lesson. Hopefully next time when i get a real interview I won't just give myself away like i did this morning. Good that we have the mock as practice~~

No comments: