Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Farewell Program - Gowning

Farewell Program. A 2-day program to deliver information to us, new graduates. What is more important is that they allow a 2hour gowning session when we can put on the gown & take photos with friends. I think it is very good opportunity as I believe the actual day will be a mess with the families. However, despite the opportunity provided, the turn-up rate was low. I was the only one from BND, & to make things worse, most of my friends need to work today & can't come to take photos. Honestly I was quite upset, feeling left out & lonely. Remembering the farewell program last year, it was so happening & much more exciting. In contrast, my graduation seems unnoticed.... However, at the end, I was so grateful that 2 friends came especially to take photos with me, & not to forget Kheng Ling rushing back during her 1-hour lunch break. And, Vincent is graduating this year together as well~! I realised today I m afterall not that lonely~





No comments: