Thursday, August 16, 2007

Fell

It wasn't my first fall in academics, but hopefully my last one. Felt totally despair, as this outcome was totally unexpected n unwanted. Was it really our style of writing?

Actually i did feel unfair too. Having been putting in so much effort into doing every bits in my work across the semester, the end results was a big blow. Seeing those who share the high grades of previous activities, n i m left behind, i feel unfair. But well, life is a learning journey, not just to gain knowledge but also to learn to accept failures n pick myself up from my falls. One mistake can smash all the previous hardwork, i understand now.

Nevertheless, i m fortunate enough to have all possible emotional support, hands offered to pull me upright from the fall. I m fine. I m determined to make a change in what i m not good at. I will overcome this, because i know when i look back i always have you all.

No comments: