Last day at Childcare. Finally it is the end of semester, finally i have my holiday. Although these last 2 weeks have been quite relaxing, i couldn't really free my mind totally from academics. Yes, I deserve a break now. Anyway, I was really glad to hear the positive comments after Janet & I presented our findings to the childcare manager this morning. She seemed impressed that we got so much (?!) done, and grateful for our work. She even said she might use our data to report back to the Start Right-Eat Right coordinator. Ha.. What a great news~ Well, I think comments of such would be the most appreciated rewards for those tedious job. Haha..
Anyway, now this semester is finally over. Looking back at my online posts, I think almost 90% of my past 3-month posts is on placement. Hai~ I know, it was a big step, n at times, i did experience huge rock blocking off my path ahead.. I hope I learn, not only to be a qualified dietitian, but to be a better me. Let's hope next semester will be a better semester~
No comments:
Post a Comment