Saturday, June 16, 2007
Class Gathering
Last night, I had a class gathering at the Afghan restaurant. Just an informal dinner, but might be the very last get-together before we all head off in different paths. Anyway, i was a bit reluctant to go, "as usual", especially when it turned out to be a super foggy night. I was almost cursing under my breath, however, i was the destinated driver of the night. Driving in the fog gave me the same feeling as if I was walking around after a week of insufficient sleep. But well, it was an experience, n in fact, i ended up feeling quite adverturous to slowly unfold what lay ahead of me. Anyway, for our gathering, what do u think would a group of dietitians do at a middle-eastern dinner? Our conversations were ultimately hovering on nutrition-related topics. Haha.. From opinions on the food served to bitching about clinical placements & the exam~ Well, what a mentally nourishing night~~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment