Monday, May 28, 2007

My Birthday

Last night, I had a very kiddy + exciting birthday celebration with kheng ling, yin chien, wan yi, sri, song yee, tammy & victor. The initial plan was to dine out, however, they ended up threw me a "surprise" with a cooked Chinese-cuisine meal, with the main dish as crab. I felt kind of guilty as it is currently such a busy time, they shouldn't have spent so much time on cooking up a meal for my birthday. Well, it was a feast, n we all certainly enjoyed ourselves. And, what special was the presents they prepared for me - a range of Malaysian kid 糖果玩具, air-mailed all the way from Malaysia! (me guilty once again to trouble the aunties) Ha.. i think those toys were the highlights of the night, turning everyone of them high n of course, kid-like again, especially wan yi. The toys were supposed to insert some kind of childhood into the childhood-less me. Anyway, it was definitely a thoughtful presents ~ especially they all now remind me how crazy everyone was last night with these toys. Haha..

Anyway, celebration ended last night, and my work on major case ought to resume. I wish so much to just take a break for today, to at least have a stress-less birthday, however, i can't afford to. Hai~ I know I ve been quite grumpy since this morning, knowing i m stuck with this stupid 5000 words report. But well, i m a final year student, maybe all kind of celebration is meant to delay till i m graduated. It is alright.. I m already fortunate enough to have such a good night yesterday, now is time for Major Case...

No comments: