Monday, May 14, 2007

Busy but...

All drained, exhausted, but happy. Yes, leaving the house at 0630 for the early morning surgeon ward round was a bit insane; having a full day with barely 20min lunch break was crazy; n working non-stop n potential overtime might sound mad too. Oh well, this is what placement life is lately, for my final block, seeing approximately 6-7 patients a day. Yes, not much, comparing to a full-time dietitian, however, I think comparatively i m managing much more patients a day than I used to. And, it is great to ve this overwhelming exposure because I know I m gaining more experience everyday~ With this stressful environment, nothing is better than a simple nice thank-you from my patient or just a well-done by my supervising dietitian. In fact, I m thinking if I wld miss placement days after these 2 final weeks~!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm happy tat u r slowly getting into ur 'dietitian life'...well done my dear friend!!!