After 4 months of seeing no patient, we are now back to the placement. It was just hard to imagine how we could resume our competency after such a long lag. Oh well, i think everyone is on the same boat, n hopefully will progress onto thinking clinically again. Anyway, this semester I am placed at the Peninsula Health, which is far bit of a drive away. Each morning I ought to leave before 0730 for a early 0830 start. But well, i prefer this arrangement to going to the Alfred, which I probably will be caught up in the traffic more often than tolerated. And, the bad reputation of the nutrition department at the Alfred is definitely putting ex-SouthernHealth students off. Well, at least Peninsula Health dietitians seem extra wellcoming, supporting n approachable. I ll just hope that I won't be annoying them anytime soon.
Oh yes, Happy Birthday, Daddy~~
No comments:
Post a Comment