Friday, February 09, 2007
VRG Annual Dinner
Today is the designated day for the annual dinner. The very first thing we did was to pray-hard for a rain-less day. Ha.. Anyway, in the morning I went to 深圳 Airport with Mummy to pick up 哥哥, who comes back in time for the event. This was his first attendance, and our first time to have the whole family here. At around 430pm, we had the extra-early special dinner at the canteen, n then proceeded to the showground. Perhaps some arrangements turn out a bit of a mess, the logistics was not done too well. 哥哥 n I ended up helping to distribute the gift bags and the tables n chairs, however, I suddenly had a rush of feeling being back to TMSSC, n it was good. Nevertheless, the show went on. Everyone enjoyed the performances, appreciated the reward presentations, and of course, loved the lucky-draw times Yes, despite some mess, some angry cries on the unwise arrangements, it was more important that everyone was happy. Perhaps those rooms of improvement should be left for next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment