Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Meeting Friends
After so much crazy shopping in Hong Kong, my luggage is probably going to be overloaded once again this time. And, every time I try to re-think what I m bringing back, the eventual answer is always “nothing much”. Ha… It is weird, but it just happens every trip back home. Haha.. Anyway, Mum has to return to work early this morning, n I m left with a day to meet my friends, finally. I have been having a awful thought of annoying my friends as I just been out of touch since the beginning of holiday. Oops. Today, I met up with Carol n Ivy at 尖沙嘴 for lunch, where we spent hours in the café exchanging holiday experiences, gossiping like any other girls. Haha.. At the end of the gathering, the two friends walked me to the train station, making sure I get to my next destination. Having thoughtful friends around becomes extra handy when I m so unfamiliar with places in Hong Kong. Next, I met Grace at 沙田 after her work. This time we had a brief dinner, and then proceeded on to shopping. This was in fact our first time shopping together! In the past, we hardly had such leisure time as university students. But yes, Grace, always humorous~ We laughed-out-loud so much tonight~ Haha..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment