Wednesday, October 21, 2009

MonashLink Recognition Award

MonashLink has a system in place to award outstanding staffs with a certification which is presented with great honour at the annual staff forum. At today forum, I was most delighted to have received this award - absolutely out of my expectation. To my understanding, this certification has been awarded to staffs who have been working diligently in MonashLink for a long period of time & contributed a great deal of effort. Being in this organisation for under 2 years, I expected myself being part of the crowd that cheers for & congratulates the well-deserved award-receivers. On the other hand, I believe the award was made for my ever-building contribution in CALD engagement in Monash which I have strived really hard for. I am glad & honoured to be recognised today in front of my peers. I now see this as an encouragement to continue the work, but at the same time, a challenge to scale greater heights!

1 comment:

Cel said...

snowball!! Congratulations to you!!! You are missed in SG!! :)