I have such a long period of No Show. Busy?! Too stressed to write?! Nah. It is more of procrastinating, making all sort of excuses to avoid visiting this place. But why? I am unsure too. Am i tired of reporting my life here?
Looking back the entries from ages ago, i found myself being immature & ignorant to many things. I was troubled by little things in life such as coping with placements, poor friendship with ex-housemate. But for worse, when I attended the classmate gathering on Sunday, i realised i haven't grown as much as i thought. The catch-up became such a sour experience when I should have enjoyed myself with company of this batch of great friends. I feel shameful.
Looking back to the start of the year when i first began my career at MonashLink. I can proudly say that my clinical knowledge has expanded. However, the way i m fitting into the work culture has remained almost stationary. Yes, I am always frustrated & feel all lonely for being so different in culture & thinking from everyone.
Anyway, i m certainly being negative here, & possibly procrastinating again in making changes to these situations. I know what to do now...
No comments:
Post a Comment