I have not been blogging lately, as i m getting tired/exhausted.
The international awesome Beijing Olympics had come & gone, with a joyful mark engraved on the world history, and perhaps a tiny bit on my memory.
Work has been going on as usual - did a terrible talk but also a fantastic talk; had managed a difficult/rude client who literally shouted at me but also been seeing many nice appreciating ones.
Life is currently dull at the moment, although there are occasional spikes like MY editorial in Sameway; doing a talk as MLink representative in MMC (seeing my old supervisors who now need to listen & appreciate my work...)
Maybe i m complaining too much. Or maybe i m feeling all lonely in my work environment. I feel that my circle of life does not overlap with my workmates. Cuture-barrier...
I really do see meanings in my job, but would i become the carrot or rice or coffee beans in the water?....
No comments:
Post a Comment